24 Mar 2014

Outfits 24/3/2014

Hello everyone!

These are the outfits we wore to our school's annual ball on Friday :) Hope you like it.


Tessie

Už delší dobu před plesem jsem plánovala, že budu mít červené šaty. Bohužel se mi ale nikde nepodařilo sehnat takové, které by se mi střihově líbily a nebyly moc drahé - nechtěla jsem dát hodně peněz za věc, co si na sebe vezmu jednou ročně. Nakonec mě zachránila moje velmi hodná a ochotná kamarádka Linda (tímto ti ještě jednou moc děkuji :D) a šaty mi půjčila. Jsou z Tally Weijl. Doplnila jsem je náramkem Rings & Tings, který jste mohli vidět už v mých předešlých outfitech, psaníčkem Tally Weijl a klasickými černými lodičkami z Deichmanna. 

I have been thinking about wearing a red dress to this occasion for a while, but unfortunately, I couldn't find it anywhere. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on it, since I would only wear it once a year. Luckily, my amazing and helpful friend Lenda lended me hers and I'm really thankful for that :) It is from Tally Weijl. I also wore my Rings & Tings bracelet which you could also see in my previous looks. Purse is Tally Weijl aswell and basic black heels are Deichmann.

instagram:  @tessie93






Adela
instagram: @adelaka 

Tak tyto šatičky jsem si koupila už tak před dvěmi měsíci v Tally Weijl, s tím, že si je vezmu na nějakou pořádnou párty. Přišel maturiťák, a i když se kůže na ples asi moc nehodí, tak jsem si je vzala. Řekla jsem si, že jednou jsem fashionista, tak si musim zvykat na vyčnívání z davu. :) A hlavně nakonec bylo na plesu tolik ''povedených šatů'', že jsem pak byla úplně v klidu. Šaty jsem doplnila Rings and Tings věcičkama a vintage psaníčkem.

I bought this dress in Tally Weijl two months ago, thinking that I will wear them to some great party. Our prom was about to happend and even though leather is not the perfect dress code for prom, i weared them. Once I am fashionista, I have to get used to step out of the crowd. At the and, there were plenty of ''beautiful dresses'', so I was totally calm. :D I paired the dress with Rings and Tings accessories, vintage clutch and high black heels.


A jedna selfie z plesu ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...